The result table shows all association records matching the search terms, with each represented as a row in the table.
Each record contains the following fields:
- The knowledgebase from which the association was collected.
- The gene(s) attributed to the association.
- Feature names
- The names given by the source to the features of the association.
- The common name for the disease attributed to the association.
- The common name for the drug of the association.
- This field indicates the type of disease response to a drug in the presence of the associated feature.
- Evidence label
- The AMP/ASCO/CAP evidence label of the association.
- Links to the primary literature supporting the evidence of the association.
- Source URL
- Link to the record from the association source knowledgebase.
Additional fields for each record may be viewed by expanding the record with the expand record arrow to the left of each row: